3 SISTERS MUSIC FESTIVAL
Where: Ross’ Landing
- Friday, September 30 from 6-10:30 p.m.
- Saturday, October 1 from 12-11 p.m.
The 3 Sisters Music Festival brings amazing bluegrass to Chattanooga. Enjoy a Scenic City classic along the banks of the Tennessee River.
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 30:
- 6-6:30 p.m. Dismembered Tennesseans
- 6:50-7:50 p.m. Mipso
- 8:10-9:10 p.m. Gibson Brothers
- 9:30-11 p.m. Greensky Bluegrass
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1:
- 12-12:45 p.m. Lone Mountain Band
- 1-1:45 p.m. Bluetastic Fangrass
- 2-2:45 p.m. Hamilton County Ramblers
- 3-3:45 p.m. Berklee College of Music Fiddlers
- 4-5:10 p.m. Trout Steak revival
- 5:30-6:40 p.m. Chatham County Line
- 7-8:10 p.m. Bela Fleck & Abigail Washburn
- 8:30-10 p.m. Keller Williams & the Keels
Click here for more information. Bring friends and come out to celebrate the 10th anniversary of the 3 Sisters Music Festival.